Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, December 15, 2019

weekend

Morning:
Got up and went to make breakfast. I was going to make pancakes but Javi started running his mouth about how I better not make eggs and that he wasn't going to eat eggs. So I called the audible and made them eggs and the bith ate them. 
Watched the Mandalorian episode 6 and got ready. Got ready and now heading out to get the boys hair cuts.
Got the haircuts and off to get my mom and Myrna. 

Afternoon :
I got the tickets for Jumanji: the next level for 2 pm. We had lunch and we took the kids to the imagination play place. My wife and I went to the movies, my mom stayed with the kids. The movie was funny, dragged at times, but I liked it. After we went to Target and went to take Myrna home, then dropped my mom off. The boys fell asleep so we came home. 

Nighttime:
We went to see some Christmas lights and to get donuts. We came home and have been hanging out. Had some wine and watched some tv. Right now putting Gabriel to bed. He didn't go to sleep, so I turned off the lights and left, he went to sleep soon after. Watched tv and now going to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment