Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, December 19, 2019

going on a trip

We boarded the plane and it was delayed a bit. The flight was close to 5 hours Gabriel slept for the most part. I was able to watch The Last Black Man in San Francisco. We got to the airport and got our luggage and headed to get the rental.
We drove to my sister in laws place and now we are about to go have lunch. 

Afternoon:
We had lunch af this Nicaraguan place. And now we are back, about to nap. Took a strange nap because Gabriel wanted to stay with me, go down stairs and I was like, whatever I'm out.
Now hanging out here while my wife and her sister get coffee.
Had the coffee and watched the Mandalorian. Gabriel fell asleep, this time change got him.

Nighttime:
Waiting for delivery notifications to ask my mom to get my packages. Well looks like only one may come tonight. No dinner, asked to see if there was anything to snack on, I was told yes, but nada. Anyway, going to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment