Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, December 23, 2019

sunday

Morning:
Got up a few times during the night to use the bathroom. That game did a number on me. Lol. Anyway, Gabriel got up, he had peed through his diaper and I had to change him. He went downstairs with my wife, about to get out of bed and join them.
Had breakfast and showered and we were off to downtown Miami.

Afternoon:
We went to the Frost Science museum and it was fun. Gabriel was a handful and crazy. We did not of things and we just got back to the house. Gabriel fell back asleep,  I watched the rest of SNL and some football. 

Nighttime:
Talked to my mom for a bit and now watching Married with Children. Went downstairs to have dinner and some cookies. Watched more Married with Children and played solitaire. I came up to bathe Gabriel and get him in his pjs. Hung out some more and now trying to put Gabriel to bed. It's not going well so far.
It took some time, but he went asleep. I watched some more shows and went to bed 

No comments:

Post a Comment