Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Christmas eve

Morning:
Got up, Gabriel was still sleeping so I let him chill. Changed him and I took a shower. Had coffee and breakfast. Cooked the books and sent out payments. Now hanging out for a bit while my wife and her sister go get their nails done.

Afternoon:
Made spaghetti and meatballs for the kids. My wife came back and we started to prepare the ham. Now we are going to the park. Got back and hung out. Took my wife,  sister in law and Gabriel out for a drive.

Nighttime:
Got home, hung out for a bit. Waiting for dinner. Watching some Disney cartoons. We all put on the Christmas PJs we bought and took pictures. After we ate ham, stuffed chicken,  mashed potatoes,  rice, salad and rolls. 
The boys opened up their presents and they are playing with them right now. We stayed up until midnight and now off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment