Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, December 20, 2019

ROS day

Morning:
Got up, had breakfast,  helped both kids bathe and I showered. Now waiting for time to go have lunch. 

Afternoon:
Still haven't left. Talked to my mom for a bit. Hungry, hopefully we leave soon. We had an good lunch. The roadways out here are ass. Anyway, after we went to Target to get a few things for the remainder of the trip and came home.

Nighttime:
My wife and her sister went out to get groceries. I stayed here with the boys. Now we are waiting to eat something.  No Star Wars movie for us no one could watch Javi and Gabriel. Had a few beers tried to play Go Fish with Javi and my nephew. It was like trying to play with stray cats.
Changed Gabriel and put him to bed, now going to sleep. Tomorrow 49ers try to #BeatLA

No comments:

Post a Comment