Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, December 13, 2019

Dad's Birthday

Morning:
Got up, got dressed,  put clothes to dry. It's my Dad's birthday today,  going to have a good day for him. Got to work and still waiting for the documents to be ready. Pretty soon will be heading out to meet Tim and Kathleen for lunch.

Afternoon:
I walked over to meet them at the Catshead BBQ spot. It was good. We had a good time. After I went back to work and we had one final meeting before printing our materials. Well it's a cluster f**k for sure. Let's see what happens on Monday. 
I went to pick up Javi, we went to Trader Joe's and got some things. He wanted to get my Dad a cake for his Birthday. So we did that. I came home to make dinner.

Nighttime:
I made pasta with alfredo sauce and shrimp. We ate, I folded the laundry,  had cake, showered and now trying to put Gabriel to bed. Took a long time to get him down, but he did, I came out and got Javi ready for bed and watched some tv. Now going to sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment