Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Training make up

Morning:
Got up, super tired. Real close to calling out today, but we have training so I have to be here. Got ready and headed to work. Traffic was smooth, got the last spot where I normally park. Now waiting to go in.
Decided to start at 1440 and went to forum. We were blindsided a bit with some information regarding training.

Afternoon:
Walked over to Bed Bath and Beyond to make a key, stopped by Trader Joe's to get rice for the kids and lunch for myself. We did the training and it went well. After I came home to pick up my wife to go run errands and get the kids.

Nighttime:
Went to Target and got the kids. Came home and hung out for a bit before putting Gabriel to bed. After that I brushed Javi's teeth and washed dishes and set up for tomorrow. A little bit of tv before bed. Not sure if I am going in to work tomorrow. My back is a bit stiff, might want to rest up before the training schedule begins

No comments:

Post a Comment