Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, August 22, 2019

So close to not going

Morning:
Woke up, my stomach was hurting. I was seconds away from calling out sick today, but due to the way this training set up is going, I felt I had to come in. It seems everytime that I miss a day during training prep, they make a mess of what it should be.
Anyway, got ready, made Gabriel a bottle, made my coffee and headed out to work. There was some traffic, but not a lot. I found good parking. Now waiting to go in.
Got in to work, checked in. Checked email and chatted a bit with some folks. We had our 2913 meeting and it was ok, a bit of a throw away meeting, I think they may be canceled going forward. Not everyone is on board for them.

Afternoon:
Went to Costco, grabbed a lunch and was able to get 2 shirts for training days. Went back in and chilled until our 2 PM meeting.  Cleared some things up with our supervisor and continued to get irritated with the interrupting trainer. Anyway, we settled on a few things and tomorrow we meet again.
After I went to my car, drove to serramonte to get the boys. It's Javi's back to school night.

Nighttime:
Went to Javi's school, met his teacher in this setting. She seems nice. She seemed nervous talking to us. I hope Javi has a good year with her. I don't agree with some of the methods they are using at the school for the kids, but we have to give it a chance.
Got home, started laundry l, had dinner. Read to the boys and put Gabriel to sleep. Javi went to sleep soon after. I showered and watched tv and played Madden before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment