Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, August 9, 2019

Friday!

Morning:
Got up a few times to use the bathroom. When the alarm went off Gabriel tapped me on the shoulder. I told him to go back to bed I went to get ready for work. I put clothes to dry and headed out. The drive was good and now I am at my parking place. Waiting to go in to work.
Met Amilcar at peet's and grabbed coffee. Met with my group in the morning and there was some tension in the meeting due to miscommunication, after I went to the cubicle and waited for lunch.

Afternoon:
Had lunch with Amilcar and Humberto at the food trucks. After I had a talk with Karla about what happened earlier and it calmed down. We were able to get some things done and now over the weekend we will review them.
After work walked to the car and it didn't start. It took a while for the car to respond. It started and I got home, when I got home we got ready to go to serramonte.
We met my mom, sister and niece there for a bit and did some shopping.

Nighttime:
We drove to Javi's school to see what classroom he was assigned to and went home. When we got home we played a bit, I showered early and put Gabriel to bed. After that Javi was next.
Been watching The Boys one Amazon Prime and about to go yo bed

No comments:

Post a Comment