Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, August 26, 2019

And it begins

Morning:
Got up, made Gabriel a bottle,  got dressed,  made coffee and head out to work. Traffic was ok, had to get parking in my 3rd area. Now sitting here waiting for time to go in. Today we start our pilot end 2 end meeting. Hopefully it goes well.
Well, it didn't. They changed things again and it really felt like a let down. I did what I was able to do and that's all I can do.

Afternoon:
Had lunch, chatted with Karla and went to the second part of training. It was still bad. Very frustrating, but we move on. I went home and picked up my wife and went to get the kids at serramonte. After we came home

Nighttime:
We played with the kids and bathed the boys. Got them ready for bed. I ordered Javi's school pictures and had him read.
We watched the VMA's and after I will watch the rest of RAW. Did those things, finished watching the Dave Chappelle special and played a game of Madden. Going to bed now

No comments:

Post a Comment