Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Another day

Morning:
Got up, made Gabriel a bottle and started getting ready. I put a load of clothes to dry, made my coffee and headed out. Debating if I should go get the money order for Javi's after school program or wait until tomorrow. Chill day today, tomorrow is forum and make up training.
Got some things done today, went to get the money order and sent it out.

Afternoon:
Had lunch and now about to go over to 1440 to hang out until we have our meeting.  May stop by the store, who knows. So I took off to the other building, stopped by the store for a monster and a chocolate for later. Got to 1440 and talked with Kathleen and Tim and soon after I had to head upstairs for the meeting.
Done with the meeting, headed home. Relaxed and had dinner. Played with the kids and set up a bath for Gabriel.

Nighttime:
Gave him a bath, had Javi change. Put Gabriel to sleep and Javi joined soon after. I showered and made some payments and now watching some tv before bed. Might play Madden.

No comments:

Post a Comment