Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, August 12, 2019

Last prep

Morning:
Got up, set the alarm earlier than usual. I was able tonl register both boys back in to swim classes for Mondays starting next month. I added money to Javi's lunch account. Got ready, drove to work and now parked. Today we finalize the training for the supervisors and tomorrow it's go time.
Got to 1440 and checked in, so it looks like only me and Leah will be in this prep meeting. Karla is deciding not to attend at all, monika has the day off and Humberto is not here I guess.
This is really frustrating because they all complain about wanting to have a good training and wanting to be the best at what we do, but there is no commitment. Last week I barely slept and still came in to work on Monday to get things done. The only reason I missed last Wednesday was because I went to the emergency room and I still came back to get this settled.
It's not going to change with them. F*#k it. It is what it is.

Afternoon:
Well, still only me and Leah. Working on these things since all the documents are wrong. We'll get it done. Our supervisor finally showed up and we were able to finish editing the documents and we are ready for tomorrow. After work I went to my sister's house and hung out for a bit and took off to get Gabriel's pinata and headed home.

Nighttime:
Washed some clothes, had Baho and watched some RAW. Put Gabriel to bed and shaved. Javi went to sleep while I showered and when I was done finished up some things and now watching tv before bed. Training day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment