Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Dragging it out

Morning:
Oh lord, I am so tired. I should have stayed home. I got ready and drove to work. I have some things to get done here at work. I think I may start at 1440. Not sure yet.
Decided to walk to my desk and good thing I did. We had a demonstration to attend at 9:30. We had a meeting after.

Afternoon:
Went to 1440 and had lunch with Amilcar and Judith. Very frustrated and irritated with a person in my group, she needs to calm the f down. So pissed man, anyway. We had out meeting with a manager and proposed a training outline and she is going to let us know what management thinks.
After the meeting I walked to the car and now I am at home. Going to leave soon to visit Arnel, Priscilla and Allix.
Got home and got the boys and went to visit the Laxa/Yup family. Had a good time. Allix is so big. I gave her the sweater and after we came back home.

Nighttime:
Got home, rested a bit. Bathed the boys and got them ready for bed. Gabriel was first to go down, after Javi finished watching Angry birds he went to bed. I played a game of Madden 20 while watching Avengers End Game and about to go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment