Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, August 8, 2019

Back to work

Morning:
Got up, I feel ok. Drank water with lemon juice in it. Got dressed,  made coffee and headed out to work. Traffic was good, found parking. Today i start at 1440 and later meeting with managment to discuss training.
We met and laid out 3 plans for training. We are meeting with managment at 2:30.

Afternoon:
Going to take my pill and walk to Walgreens and go to my desk. Well, I guess the meeting was at 1440 so I had to head back there. The meeting was good, productive and we got a lot of things settled. Tomorrow we finish up. After I went to get the boys, hung out for a bit and went home.

Nighttime:
Made dinner and hung out. Fell asleep on the couch for a bit. My wife bathed the boys and I put Gabriel to sleep. I showered and after brushed Javi's teeth, finished washing clothes and wrapped up tv time and now off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment