Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Saturday, August 24, 2019

Service day

Morning:
Got up, showered and took the Pathfinder to Nissan for service. I got dropped off a home and later picked up to get the truck. Everything was good except we needed new front brakes. My wife called a few people and they said they could hook us up with a good deal. There was an issue. The tires have a lock on them and we couldn't find the key.

Afternoon:
I went back to Nissan to see if they had something to help out with. They said no. To either get a replacement key or have a mechanic break them off and put back the original ones. So when we took the car in we did that.
We left the truck and had lunch, went back to get it. Came home to rest for a bit. We then went out to the park for a little bit.

Nighttime:
Bathed the boys,  went to get dinner and now putting Gabriel to sleep. My mother in law is leaving tonight to Nicaragua for a week, maybe two.
Gabriel went to sleep, I showered and helped Javi brush his teeth and tucked him in to bed. I caught a few episodes of 13 Reasons Why, which I must say season 3 is trying way too hard to be good, the story line transitions are strange and the acting has gotten progressively worse. Only a few more episodes to go. About to go to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment