Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, August 15, 2019

Back at it

Morning:
Got up, made Gabriel a bottle. Got ready and headed out. The drive was ok, missed out on my usual parking so I am at my 3rd location waiting to walk to work. Today we do the presentation/training for the supervisors at 1235.
The meeting went well, all the supervisors seemed to be on board. We'll wait and see.

Afternoon:
Went to my desk, had lunch and been playing candy crush and watching the WWE Network. About to get ready for the next one. Debating if I go out to get some coffee.
Didn't get coffee, stayed in and did the next presentation and left. Went to go get Gabriel and to the dollar tree. Got dinner and went home.
Brian, Aisha, Samina and Aria came over to drop off Gabriel's birthday gift. They hung out and we caught up and then my wife and Javi came home.

Nighttime:
When they left we filled the pinata with candies and then we got they boys ready for bed. I showered and after went in to make sure the boys slept. After I watched tv for a bit and played Madden.  About to go to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment