Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, August 5, 2019

Back to work

Morning:
Got up, super tired,  but hey got to make it to work. Got ready, made Gabriel a bottle and got my things and went to work. The drive was smooth and now parked. Nap time! Fell asleep for a bit then headed out to work. Got there. Checked my emails and got updates on things. Had lunch and watched the Whitney Cummings special on Netflix which was eh.

Afternoon:
Headed over to 1440 and talked to Amilcar and Randy for a bit. Everyone was out so it was just me and Humberto in the meeting and I was trying to figure out the mess they made while I was gone. I think I may have a bit of understanding of what they want to do. I guess tomorrow we will finalize it.
After I headed to put gas in the car and headed home. Right now I am with Javi outside waiting for his coach to bring his Junior Giants trophy.

Nighttime:
My wife wanted to go to target and do some shopping. Got back home, made dinner, washed dishes and clothes. Put Gabriel to bed, showered and watched some TV before bed

No comments:

Post a Comment