Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Saturday, August 10, 2019

Service day

Morning:
Got up, showered and took the camry in for service. They were crazy as hell with the prices so I opted to again have the minimal services and my nephew will do the other parts at a better price. After got taken home and got everyone in the car and ready to go to get the boys haircuts.

Afternoon:
Gabriel is almost done with his haircut so we can leave. We went to have sushi and came home. Took a nap and waited for the car to be ready. After I came back and we went to party city, Gabriel fell asleep in the car so we stayed in the car. After we came home and my wife went out with her mom and I am here with the boys watching 49ers preseason and NXT Takeover.

Nighttime:
Bathed Gabriel and let both the boys play for a bit. It was time for Gabriel to go to bed and it took him a bit. My wife and mother in law came back and I let Javi out the room for a bit. After Gabriel went to sleep I came out to wash dishes and have a cerveza. Soon will go to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment