Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, August 11, 2019

Summer Slam

Morning :
Got up, made eggs and we went to Costco to get the car battery and a few other things for the party. We came back home and I changed the battery and it was a good experience.

Afternoon:
Had lunch, about to step out. We went to Target and to see a few houses and came home to start watching the Summer Slam kick off show. My sister picked up my wife and they went to order the food for Saturday and I stayed with the boys.
They came over for a bit and the boys played with my brother in law while wearing their Spiderman costumes.

Nighttime:
Had dinner and showered. Finished watching Summer Slam on my tablet because the tv app was acting up. Put Gabriel to bed and started to get the loot bags ready. Right now watching tv before bed time.

No comments:

Post a Comment