Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, August 29, 2019

Last day this week

Morning:
Missed my first alarm this morning, but was able tonget the second one. Got dressed and headed out there was sine traffic but I was able to get good parking. Today I should get my parking pass.
Morning went well, they dropped off the parking pass and I continued to work.

Afternoon:
Went to Walgreens and had lunch, watched Aladdin and worked some more. After work I came home to get my wife we could go get the boys.
We went to my sister's and after to serramonte forna few things. Then went home.

Nighttime:
Got home, helped Javi with homework. Cleaned up a bit, packed some items for the trip and put Gabriel to bed. Came out and finally watched the end of Rocketman.  Now watching some tv before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment