Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, August 25, 2019

Domingo

Morning:
Got up, had coffee,  started to clean.  We were able to get clean under the couches. We watched Brightburn and started to get ready to go.

Afternoon: we went to have lunch at sizzler and the food was not good. We went to target to get some things and came home.
Gabriel fell asleep and in was watching some Netflix.  Javi was playing with the Angry Birds set I got him. Gabriel woke up and my wife brought him out and I calmed him down and he fell asleep on me for an hour or so.

Nighttime:
Got the boys ready and tried to put Gabriel to bed. It didn't work, so my wife came in to try. I went out to shower and to do the Fantasy Football Draft for this year. I was picking 7th and I think I did ok. We'll see how the season plays out. Now bed time.

No comments:

Post a Comment