Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, April 1, 2022

April Fool's Day

Morning:
Woke up as usual and got dressed. Let Gabriel sleep in a bit before I got him ready to go to school. Javi has the day off. I dropped off Gabriel and went to vacuum the truck and get it washed. Came home and picked up Javi and we were off to get my Mom. We got there and headed over to my aunts house to get my Mom's things, after put gas in the truck and dropped everything off at sister's. After a bit we drove to grab a snack for my wife and came home.
(Morning: coffee, water)

Afternoon:
Got home and washed dishes. Had some bean soup and helped clean up. Now resting before going out to grab something and later watching the WWE HOF show. We went over to Target and came home. Cleaned up some more and my wife ordered some sushi. We went to pick it up.
(Afternoon: Bean soup, white rice, cheese, soda, water)

Nighttime:
Had dinner, watched the HOF, changed the boys and showered. Watched some shows and now off to bed. Games tomorrow for the boys and WrestleMania night 1 is tomorrow. 
(Nighttime: beer, water, skittles, sushi,  milka)

No comments:

Post a Comment