Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, April 7, 2022

Thirsty Thursday

 Morning;

Woke up again with the intention of calling out. But we got the text that my supervisor called out, so I just logged in to finish up a request by another department so they could get the update out to the staff. I got ready for work, got the boys ready as well. Had Javi pack up his donations for Church today and dropped the boys off. Getting off early today, Gabriel has a game. Been here just answering questions and getting ready to go. I may have to go take my Mother in Laws car to get a smog check. So I took it over and it turns out that the fuse was burnt out so they had to change it. The smog check took a little longer than anticipated, but it passed. Now back at home and almost time to go get Gabriel.

(Morning: Coffee, water, chocolate)

Afternoon:

Went to pick up Gabriel and logged back in to work. About to go eat lunch and be off for the rest of the day. Gabriel has a game at 5:30, Javi has a play date after school. Tired, I may take a nap. Was not able to take a nap and around 4:45 I got Gabriel ready for his t-ball game.

(Afternoon: Water, Chicken Gnocchi Soup)

Nighttime:

We got to the park, went over to the field and I had him start warming up. I helped out today as the other coach wasn't available. Gabriel did a real good job today, helping out at first base, playing first base and finally playing at 3rd. He was able to get a hit off of pitching and 2 off the tee. He had a real good game. After we came home, showered and helped Javi shower. After I had dinner I bathed Gabriel and we watched TV. Its hot tonight, going to bed soon.

(Nighttime: beer. Fajitas. Rice, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment