Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Day 2

 Morning:

Woke up, still feeling really bad. But I am home and I can push through the training. I got ready and got the boys ready, took Javi to school. Gabriel stayed in since he is sick as well. The training went good today, almost went the full 3 hours. Right now I am setting up the items for tomorrow. I will be working from home on my in office days since I am sick and we are down trainers. Right now waiting for time to go get lunch.

(Morning; Water, Coffee, Fig Newton, granola bar)

Afternoon:

Went to pick up lunch and came back home to eat. Now logged back into work and going to try and figure some things out for tomorrow and the next day. On my break I went over with Gabriel to pick up Javi and now we are back. Waiting for time to go. Game day for Javi today. Time to head out to the park for the game. I set up the field and finished up helping the kids warm up.

(Afternoon: Water, burrito, chips)

Nighttime:

The game began and the team did well. Javi hit a 2 run home run and got a single and score. He is really heating up with the bat and his baseball skills are improving. So proud of him. They won the game and after we got the camry washed and came home to clean up and have dinner. Finished watching the Giants game, they won. Now off yo bed.

(Nighttime: left over burrito, water, chips)

No comments:

Post a Comment