Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Saturday, April 30, 2022

What a day!

Morning:
Woke up this morning and went to make the boys breakfast. While they ate I went to shower. 2 games today. One at 10 and the other at 1. I had some coffee and got Gabriel ready for his game. I loaded the tee and his bag into the truck and we were off to the park. Since the game was early and Javi's game was later, Javi amd i helped put with coachibg the kids. He played well, lead off the game with a hit on the first pitch. 2 more hits off the tee, played 1st and 2nd base. He ended up getting the game ball for the day. His first one this season. He was so happy and we were so proud 
(Morning: coffee, water)

Afternoon:
Got home and I had a quick peanut butter and jelly snack before getting ready and go to Javi's game. That one was close and Javi got his chance to play catcher. He was awesome and he also got a game ball. He tripled and hit a single. After we came home and now just hanging out before going to Target.
(Afternoon: sliders, Gatorade, water)

Nighttime:
We got home and I was itching and restless. I started organizing the pantry in the garage and played with Gabriel in the office. After I cleaned up the kitchen and prepared some pork should to make chicharron tomorrow. Now just hanging out before bed.
(Nighttime: beer, water, pastry)

No comments:

Post a Comment