Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, April 27, 2022

In office day

 Morning:

Woke up and went to get ready. Grabbed my coffee and my things before heading out to the BART station to go to work. Drove to the Bayfair BART station and caught the train. The ride was smooth and quick. Got to the Civic Center station and headed over to 1440 to start my day. It's cold out today, let's see how it goes with training this morning. The training was good, short today. We let them work on task since our supervisor did not have the cases ready for us. We spent time looking over the material for tomorrows session. I am training all day tomorrow. 

(Morning: Coffee, water)

Afternoon:

Talked to Amilcar for a bit before eating my lunch. Walked over to 1235 and finished the day there. On my way home now. Practice is at 4:30. Made it in time to take Javi to practice. My wife took Gabriel to his. Practice was interesting and a little uncomfortable due to the coaches issues. But they tried Javi out as a catcher to see if I was bullsh*tting about how good he has gotten with practice. He did his thing and earned some playing time as a catcher. 

(Afternoon: Sandwich, zoa, water)

Nighttime:

After practice we came home. I went real quick to grab dinner and returned. Boys showred, I showered. We watched Young Rock and Moon Knight. Giants lost and so I lost a bet and owe one of the coaches a 6 pack. Anyway, off to bed, early wake up time to catch BART to work.

(Nighttime: water, coke, chicken nuggets, McChicken, McDouble)

No comments:

Post a Comment