Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, April 22, 2022

Friday vibes

Morning:
Woke up and made coffee. Gave the boys cereal for breakfast and we watched the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 secret of the ooze movie before we got thr boys ready for the play date at Javi's friends house. I took them over and I went to the mall.
(Morning: coffee, water)

Afternoon:
Walked around and looked at some shoes, but I didn't buy any. After I went to the dollar tree to grab a few cards and bags. Had lunch at Cardenas and came home to mow the lawn in the front of the house. Laid out and watched a show on Peacock and started watching the Giants game. Went to go pick up my wife and kids and now we are home.
(Afternoon: torta de carnitas, horchata, water, jelly beans)

Nighttime:
Ate some bean soup with white rice. Watched the rest of the Giants game on my tablet while the boys played on the TV. Had Javi shower, bathed Gabriel and I changed. Watched TV, sent the boys to bed. Watched more TV and now off to bed. Games tomorrow for both boys. 
(Nighttime: Bean soup, white rice, pizza rolls, chips, beer, margarita, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment