Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, April 10, 2022

Palm Sunday

Morning:
Woke up and went to shower. Made breakfast for the boys. Soon going with Javi to Church. Going to try and relax as much as I can today. We start training tomorrow. Church was good, we got our palms and went to the dollar tree and came home. 
(Morning: coffee, water)

Afternoon:
While my wife made lunch I had the boys go outside and practice their swings. Had lunch and now watching the Giants game and will take a nap.
(Afternoon: lobster ravioli, angel hair pasta, soda)

Nighttime:
We went to the park and Target. Came home to have dinner. I changed the boys and I went to shower. Watched some TV and now going to bed. We start training tomorrow. 
(Nighttime: coke, water, wingstop)

No comments:

Post a Comment