Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Game day

Morning:
Woke up and went to get dressed. Got the items ready for the boys for lunch. Got them ready and we were off to drop them off st school. The drop offs were good, after I came home and made coffee and started my work day. Did some research and checked out some documents. 
(Morning: water, coffee)

Afternoon:
Went to go get Gabriel and came home. Had lunch and checked back in to train. We finished early and I got the boys ready for their games. Logged off of work and now off to the park.
(Afternoon: water, zoa, soup, white rice)

Nighttime:
My wife took Gabriel to his game and I took Javi to his. He did ok today, some bad swings but he can learn from it. They won the game. After we came home, had dinner, showered and now resting before bed. Have to wake up early to go into the office tomorrow. 
(Nighttime: Gallo pinto, eggs, tortilla, mango margarita, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment