Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Saturday, April 2, 2022

WrestleMania Night 1

Morning:
Didn't have a good night. I was coughing and my back was hurting, lots of twisting and turning. Work up and made the boys breakfast and some coffee for myself. Got ready and soon will be getting Gabriel ready for his Morning game. Javi has his at 1. Gabriel's game was fun, I did the announcing since no one wanted to. Javi and my sister helped with the 50/50 raffle. After the game we rushed home to get ready for Javi's game.
(Morning: water, coffee)

Afternoon:
Got home, had lunch and we were off to get ready for the game. Game started and the team was a little flat, they were up 2-0, went down 3-2 before they woke up. Javi struck out looking, got hit in the helmet with a pitch and in his last at bat hit a Grand Slam. They won the game 19-5 and Javi got the game ball. He was so happy as the kids mobbed him at home plate and when he got the game ball. After we came home to clean up.
After we went to pick up some food at Texas Roadhouse and came back home to watch WrestleMania night 1.
(Afternoon: torta de carnitas, birria taco, soda, water)

Nighttime:
After some time I was able to watch the rest of the show in the living room. Talked to my mom for a bit and washed dishes, had a beer and watched part of a movie that we will finish probably tomorrow. Javi is still on a high from his Grand Slam and to be honest so am I. So proud of him. About to go to sleep soon. Church tomorrow. 
(Nighttime: rosquillas, water, beer)

No comments:

Post a Comment