Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Day off

Morning:
Had the day off today. Woke up around 7:30, had some coffee and showered. Got ready to take the boys down to their dentist appointments. They were good, no cavities, which is always a good thing. After we picked up my Mom and Myrna and headed over to have an early lunch at Red Robin.
(Morning: coffee, water, burger, fries, onion rings)

Afternoon:
After lunch we dropped them off and went to Serramonte. Found the shirt I am going to wear for Javi's communion and drove back home. When we got here I took a nap before we got ready to go to practice. 
(Afternoon: water)

Nighttime:
We went to practice and it was good. I did the hitting practice for the kids. Javi did really well
 After I got him some shaved ice and we came home. Made some nachos, watched some TV and now off to bed.
(Nighttime: shaved Ice, nachos, beer, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment