Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, April 28, 2022

Going back

Morning:
Woke up and got ready. It's earlyI don't want to go into the office. But we do what we must. I would like to just sleep all day, so exhausted. Anyway,  got my things ready and it's off to the BART station. Train ride was good, it's cold this morning. Got to 1235 and set up. Training with Karla this morning and having lunch with Kathleen today. 
(Morning: coffee, water)

Afternoon: 
Had lunch and had a good chat to catch up with Kathleen. After I went back to the Expo room to get ready for the PM training. It went well, Julia and I finished early so inwas able to pack up early and leave on time. Now on the BART train on the way home. The train ride home was good. Got here in time to grab the packages that were delivered. Got my new Niners jersey and tried it on. It looks amazing. After we got ready to go to Costco. 
(Afternoon: Monster,  water, sandwich)

Nighttime:
Javi didn't want to go to Costco so we only took Gabriel. Grabbed some items and came home. Pit the meat and chicken away. Had dinner and went to shower. After I talked to my mom and watched TV. Almost bed time.
(Nighttime: beer, water, sundae, pizza)

No comments:

Post a Comment