Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, April 13, 2022

hump day

Morning:
Woke up, still sick. But at least I was allowed to work from home. I got dressed,  got the boys ready and took them to school. Came back home to make coffee and start the training. It went well today, almost the 3 hours again. After ingot ready to go to Home Depot and to get Gabriel. 
(Morning: coffee, water)

Afternoon:
Got my bucket for baseballs, they had a Giants one. So that was cool. Picked up Gabriel and grabbed some drinks from teaspoon. Came home and logged back in to work and set things up for tomorrow. On my break I went over to pick up Javi and came home to finish work.
(Afternoon: bistec encebollada, white rice, water)

Nighttime:.
Practice was good, we worked on a lot of hitting and Javi wanted to practice catching in the gear. So we did that. He was pretty good for his first time. After we came home, had dinner, watched Young Rock, I showered and now just watching TV until bed time.
(Nighttime: McDouble, chicken nuggets, sprite, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment