Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, April 4, 2022

RAW after Mania

 Morning:

Woke up and went to get dressed. I really wanted to call out today, but something told me not to. My supervisor is out, one unit member called out as well and the other one is on vacation. So it was me and Karla today. Filled her in to what happened last week as she was out and now reviewing documents and getting ready for the training next week. I got the boys lunch ready and had them get ready and I took them school. Passed by McDonald's grabbing some breakfast for us here. Came home and had coffee and now just working until it's time to go get Gabriel.

(Morning: Coffee, water, sausage McMuffin, Sausage Biscuit, hash brown)

Afternoon:

Picked up some medication for my wife and picked up Gabriel and came home. Started working again, got into a quick meeting and now waiting for my next break so I can go get Javi. Took Gabriel with me to pick him up and came home to finish up work.

(Afternoon: Water, chicken, rice, zoa)

Nighttime:

Fell asleep for a bit. Took out the bins for tomorrow. Changed Gabriel and washed dishes. Showered, watched a few episodes of Young Rock with Javi and sent them to bed. Watched some TV,  a little bit of RAW and some of the Grammys. About to go to sleep.

(Nighttime: cuties, beer, popcorn,  rosquillas, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment