Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, April 11, 2022

And it begins

Morning:
Woke up not feeling well whatsoever. Wanted to call out but today is the first day of training and I can't do that. I got dressed, got the boys ready and took them to school. Came back home to make coffee and to log in to work. I attended parts of the morning training to see how they spilt it and after I checked in with Karla about it. Julia and I are training in the PM so I connected with her about the split.
(Morning: coffee, watee)

Afternoon:
Went to pick up Gabriel and came home. Had lunch and logged in to training. It was good for day 1. I am still not feeling well, but I do what I do. After training I met again with Karla to go over day 2. I train with her in the morning tomorrow. If I still feel this way I am not going in to the office on Wednesday and Thursday. After work I rested a bit and had Javi practice some hitting.
(Afternoon: carne molida, white rice, water)

Nighttime:
Made the boys some peanut butter sandwiches, myself some tuna sandwiches and had the boys shower. Watched the Giants game, a show with my wife and now off to bed. Had medication and hope I feel a bit better tomorrow. 
(Nighttime: tuna sandwiches, water, root beer, hot chocolate)

No comments:

Post a Comment