Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Saturday, August 29, 2020

lockdown day 166

Morning:
Got up, made breakfast for the kids and myself. Chilled for some time and went outside so the boys could play. After that I showered and got ready for the day.
(Morning: egg, cheese, bacon breakfast sandwiches, coffee)

Afternoon:
Peeled and chopped potatoes and watched some of Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey. Had lunch and now waiting for Gabriel to finish eating so we can go to costco and to my sister's after. We got there and Gabriel fell asleep so I went in solo. Got the items I wanted and got gas. Drove to my sister's and watched Cobra Kai, took off to Target to get some things and went back. Picked up the kids and came home.

(Afternoon: left over ribs, chicken,  potato salad, macaroni,  water, chai tea latte)

Nighttime:
Got home, unloaded to truck and gave Gabriel a bath. Ran out quick with Javi to target to look for a life vest and nothing. Came back home, showered and now putting Gabriel ans Javi to bed. I went out after and watched the rest of Bill and Ted 2, watched some Cobra Kai and played Madden before bed. Now going to bed.
(Nighttime: saki bombs, water, corn nuts, peanut butter sandwich)

No comments:

Post a Comment