Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, August 14, 2020

lockdown day 151

Morning:
Got up, put clothes to wash, showered and got Gabriel ready for preschool. He was happy today and excited to go meet with his friends. I decided to call out sick today, I didn't feel like working and needed a break. We went to drop Gabriel off and drove to Pacifica to order his birthday cake. We are home now, more laundry for the time being and a little later going to get school supplies for Javi.
We went to Target to get the supplies, we came back home, I folded more clothes and put them away. 
(Morning: coffee, maple bar, cheese Danish)

We went to get Gabriel and got lunch. We ate. I napped for a bit. Now we are outside enjoying the weather. It's hot, we took the pool out and Gabriel is in there enjoying himself. I took a nap and when I got up we went to get the food.
(Afternoon : 4 tacos, onion rings, cheese stick, curly fries, water)

Nighttime:
We got to my sister's house and had dinner
 We've been talking for a bit and about to go drop off my mom and go home. We drove over to dropped my mom off, it's still really warm out, we got to the house and made sure she got in and headed home. Got in, changed the boys, showered and now listening to the Giants game where they just blew a 5 run lead in the 9th. Hope they can pull it out. They did not.  Put Gabriel to bed and now watching tv before going to sleep. 
(Nighttime: filet mignon, potatoes, bread, salad, cream puff,  water, beer)


No comments:

Post a Comment