Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, August 27, 2020

lcokdown day 163

 Morning:

Woke up and made Gabriel a bottle, I went to shower and get ready to take Gabriel to preschool. We headed over and dropped him off, it was a good drop off. Came back home and checked in to work, on a quick break I logged Javi into his independent study day. Went to the forum meeting, it was informative, they had a special announcement for Alex as he is retiring. After the meeting I was able to set up a training prep meeting and now waiting for the afternoon.

(Morning: Water, Coffee, Boost)


Afternoon: 

My Mom picked up Javi before getting Gabriel. I went to Darby Dan's to pick up lunch and came home. We ate and now resting until I go back in to work. Getting sleepy, want to nap but I can't. My wife threw out her back and is on the couch. After a quick break I had a meeting with Karla to talk about the training. There is still some confusion around it, all we know for sure is that it will be on Friday at 9 and 2. After work i went to pick up the boys.

(Afternoon: Crab salad sandwich, water, puffs)

Nighttime:

Got to my sister's place and hung out a bit. After went to get McDonald's for dinner and now at home. Gabriel fell asleep in the car, about to set up Javi with homework and go shower. Lots of things going on in the world,  some good, mostly bad. I hope things get better ASAP. I do fear that my prediction from a few years ago that things will get bad and a race war will begin. I hope the world gets it together. Anyway, put the boys to bed, about to watch NXT. Fell asleep on the couch,  now going to the room.

(Nighttime: chicken nuggets,  mcdouble, McChicken, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment