Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, August 16, 2020

lockdown day 152

 Morning: 

Last night was super hot, I slept without a shirt on and still was sweating up a storm. I got up to change Gabriel and made myself a cup of coffee while I set up Javi's laptop for school. Almost done with the set up here, over the next day or so we will set up his area so he can have his own work space for school. I took a shower and chilled on the couch for a bit.

(Morning: Coffee)

Afternoon:

Fell asleep on the couch, I got up and changed the boys and watched a movie. When I was done, my wife was getting ready to go meet her friend for Happy Hour, but she was looking for a reason not to go, so she was trying to pick a fight with me so she had a reason to cancel. She says that we always do this when she wants to go out, however. She forgets that I am the one telling her to go out with her friend or to go do something without us. But it is what it is. I took the boys with me to get food and came back home. Now resting up. We played Super Mario Bros and I watched some of the Giants game. They blew it in the 9th again.

(Afternoon: super nachos, water)

Nighttime:

My wife bathed the boys and I tool a shower. Now I am trying to put Gabriel to bed. Got out and sent Javi to bed, he sent a picture to my mom that I told him to delete, so he was in trouble. After talking with him about it, I wrapped up Gabriel's birthday gift and made some Margaritas, watched tv, plahed Madden and now off to bed.

(Nighttime: Kool aid, water, Margaritas)

No comments:

Post a Comment