Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, August 19, 2020

lockdown day 155

Morning:

Got up, made a bottle for Gabriel and started doing laundry. Showered and got ready for the work day. When I got out I changed Gabriel and we took him to preschool, it was a nice drive and he enjoyed the drop off. We came home, I made coffee and checked in to work, talked to a few people, continued with the laundry and doing some research. I have a meeting at 1.

(Morning: coffee, boost, water, pop tart)

Afternoon:

I stayed in with Javi and waited for our lunch to be delivered. My wife picked up Gabriel and lunch for the boys. We had lunch and i had to hop on to a meeting for a future training. After I played a bit with Gabriel outside for a bit and finished work. After we went to go get Javi at the boys and girls club and hit up target and came home.

(Afternoon: water, sandwich)


Nighttime:

Got home, talked to Amilcar for a bit, changed Gabriel, i showered and put him to bed. Now hanging out for a bit before sending Javi to bed. Watching tv and played Madden,  now off to bed

(Nighttime: water, chips, 1/2 sandwich)

No comments:

Post a Comment