Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, August 7, 2020

lockdown day 143

Morning:
Got up and got Gabriel a bottle, went to shower and get ready. When I came out Gabriel was not ready yet, I started that process. Had Javi get ready as well. We took Gabriel to his preschool and got gas and came home to get Javi to take him to the Boys and Girls club. The drop offs were good today. When I got home I checked in to work, only working a half day today. Chatted with a few people and helping them as well.
(Morning: Coffee, Boost, Water, corn nuts)

Afternoon:
Went to pick up Javi and brought him home. My mom has him. I logged off of work and now going to see some places. We saw 4 of them and they were good, still no decisions yet. Came back home and worked for N hour and logged off to go get the boys.
(Afternoon: chicken, rice, water)

Nighttime:
We got the boys and came back home, now bathing the boys. My wife made rice Krispy treats I had some beers and chilled. Played madden and now off to bed.
(Nighttime: beer, rice Krispy treat, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment