Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, August 19, 2020

lockdown day 156

 Morning:

Got up, made Gabriel a bottle, took a shower and got ready. It's Gabriel's birthday today, he is turning 3. The air quality is really bad out today due to fires in the Bay Area so we decided to keep him home. Javi had independent study and did his work here. I logged on to the forum, a quick meeting with a manager and a meeting with my team. After I was assigned to work on a project with Karla. For lunch we ordered Red Robin's and will go pick it up.

(Morning: Water, Boost, Coffee)

Afternoon:

We came back from getting the food, had lunch and now I am waiting to get back in. Before I logged off I sent Karla a draft of what I was thinking of doing with the materials for the soft phone training. Chilled for some time and rested up before checking back in. About to get on a meeting with my team to use the soft phone to check out how it works. We did the meeting, it took a bit but we got the system to work. Tomorrow I meet with Karla to get some things sorted out for training. Now just running out the clock.

(Afternoon: Pig Out Tavern burger, Yukon chips, cupcake, water)

Nighttime:

Played catch with Javi while waiting dor my family to come over. Ordered pizza and we hung out for a bit. Had cake for Gabriel's birthday and cleaned up. My Mom couldn't find her keys, it seems she dropped them in a bag my brother took. So I drove her over to go get the keys and came back home and it was bath day for the boys. 

After the bath they played for a bit. I went to shower and after put Gabriel to bed,  Javi joined soon after. I came out to watch tv.and play madden and now off to bed.

(Nighttime: pizza, wings, bread stick, water, cake)

No comments:

Post a Comment