Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, August 20, 2020

lockdown day 157

 Morning:

Got up and went to take a shower. I Got ready and came out finish getting Gabriel ready so we can take him to preschool. The drive over to the school was good, the drop off was fine as well. My Mom is picking him up for us. Got back and made Coffee and had a boost. Set up Javi with his school station, later I have to help him go send an assignment. Had a conversation with management about training, now waiting for confirmation from my supervisor of scheduling. Later today I have to meet with Javi's teacher. 

(Morning: Water, Coffee, Boost)


Afternoon:

Finished up some things with work and had lunch, helped Javi finish up some of his homework, my Mom passed by to pick him up and take him over to my sister's place. About to log into a zoom meeting with Javi's teacher and later meeting again with Karla to figure out how to get some screenshots for training. Checked into the soft launch of WWE Thunderdome, it was interesting,  hopefully tomorrow and this weekend it will look really good. I aslo helped 3 EW's set up their soft phones to be ready and after work we went to costco before getting the boys.

(Afternoon: Slider sandwich, pizza, water, Monster energy drink)

Nighttime:

Got to my sister's and picked up the boys, had some pasta and we left to go get food that my wife ordered. Just got home and since Javi was acting out about doing push ups somehow it's my fault. Anyway, watching the Giants game. Got Javi some food, chilled and changed Gabriel, I went to shower and put him to bed. Javi went to the room and to bed, I came out and finished watching the Giants game, they won 10-5 over the Angels. Played Madden and watched Everybody Hates Chris. About to go to bed.

(Nighttime: pasta bowl, water, cupcake, ritz crackers)

No comments:

Post a Comment