Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, August 12, 2020

lockdown day 148

 Morning:

Got up, put clothes to wash, showered and got ready for the day. After my shower I got Gabriel ready and we went to take him over to preschool. When we came back I checked in to work and had Javi do some work out of a workbook and read. Chatted with a few people and now waiting for questions from EW's. I also did the laundry before we took a walk around the neighborhood.

(Morning: Water, Boost, Coffee)


Afternoon:

I went to go get Gabriel, on the way I stopped by 7-11 grabbing a few things before I got to the school. Came back and had lunch, now waiting to be contacted by the city to help with set up for a soft phone. Helped a few people and was contacted, but we couldn't figure it out. I had to research a mic issue and a case for 2 different people. Ended the day on a busy note. After we went outside for some fresh air.

(Afternoon: Shrimp alfredo pasta, water, Slurpee, cheesecake danish)


Nighttime:

Laying down and about to watch the Giants game. My back is a bit stiff. Finished up all the laundry, just tired. We went out to Target real quick and came back home. Had some cheese pizza and showered,  put Gabriel to bed and made me a sandwich. Watched tv and played Madden and now off to bed.

(Nighttime: water, pizza, sandwich,  beer)

No comments:

Post a Comment