Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Saturday, August 29, 2020

lockdown day 165

Morning:
 Got up, made Gabriel a bottle, put clothes to wash and showerd. Got ready for work. Took Gabriel to preschool and my wife took Javi to the dentist. I came back home, checked in started work, had my boost and coffee and got ready for our training today. We have 2. 9 AM and 2 PM. 
The first training went ok, could have been stronger but at the same time management didn't really give us the support and clarity we needed. After we met with our supervisor and talked about it. Javi had a good visit to the dentist, he started school late due to the visit.
(Morning: boost, coffee, water)

Afternoon:
Went to go get Gabriel at preschool,  passed by getting my wife so we can pick up lunch for them. Came home, made me a sandwich and folded the last of the clothes. Going back in soon for the second training. 
The second training was better than the first one, we had a better feel and I was able to mute everyone so that was good. After the training I played with Gabriel and danced with him for a bit and we went to get Javi. My sister and my mom picked up the boys to take them to play at my sister's place.
After work we went to pick up the food we ordered.
(Afternoon: water, sandwich, macaroni salad, cold vanilla soy chai)

Nighttime: 
Got to my sister's and had dinner. We chilled for a bit and eventually went to go drop off my Mom at home. I helped her carry some things upstairs and we drove home. Gabriel fell asleep in the car and before we got home. Got in and told Javi to shower,  I'm about to do the same to get the day off of me.
When I got out inwashed some bottles, Gabriel woke up so I changed him and he went to bed. I helped Javi with his prayer and reading a kids Bible and sent him to bed. Watched tv with my wife, when she went to bed i watched the rest of Bill and Ted's Excellent Journey and played Madden. Off to bed now.
(Nighttime: bbq ribs and chicken, bacon macaroni, potato salad, corn bread, apple dessert, water)

Just heard some very bad news,  Chadwick Bosemen passed away today at the age of 43 from colon cancer. A great talent, great actor who brought to life many memorable roles and a great person lost way too soon. May he rest in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment