Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, August 12, 2020

lockdown day 149

 Morning:

Got up and went to shower, changed and got ready for the day. Went back to the room to change Gabriel so we can take him to preschool. The drop off was good and there was not too many cars out on the road today. We got back home, made my coffee, had a boost and logged in to work. Chatted with a few people and attended the joint forum meeting. After the meeting we went for a walk around the neighborhood and came back. Heated up some left overs for Javi early as my Mom was picking him up earlier than normal.

(Morning: Boost, Coffee, Water)


Afternoon:

My Mom was late getting here so I had to rush to check something out on her car for a recall they may have to do. When I was done Javi got in the car and they went to go get Gabriel. We ordered sandwiches from Darby Dan's for lunch, about to go pick them up. I have meetings from 1-3, so it's an early lunch for me. Ate lunch and now signing in to the webinar. Hopefully it is entertaining. Got through 2 webinars and they were a bit draining, but good information was given so that's cool. Now running out the clock. Reviewed some things before logging out and headed over to my sister's to get the boys.

(Afternoon: Crab salad sandwich, water, Starbucks Frappuccino drink) 


Nighttime:

Chilled over at my sister's for a bit, Javi played Mario Party 9 and when he was done we came back to the house. My wife made slider for dinner, I bathed the boys, after took out the garbage and now going to shower. Finished that, brushed Gabriel's teeth and put him to bed. Signed up Javi for the boys and girls program and now watching tv. My wife went to bed and I played Madden,  about to go to sleep.


(Nighttime: sliders, water, ritz crackers)

No comments:

Post a Comment