Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, August 11, 2020

lockdown day 147

Morning:
Got up, showered and got ready. Took Gabriel to school for drop off. Came back home made cofee, had a boost and checked in to work. I had to call IT to unlock access to one of the programs. Now going to review some materials for training. We set up Javi with some work to do from a workbook, we took a walk and I did some DIY things for Gabriel's Mario Party.
(Morning: boost, coffee and water)

Afternoon:
My Mom picked up Javi and they went to go get Gabriel, they are at my sister's house. We had lunch and we may be going to check a place out soon. We saw one place that had potential,  but the living room was too small, we came home and went to get the boys.
We hung out over at my sister's for a bit and came home.
(Afternoon: Chop Suey, water, graham crackers)

Nighttime:
I made eggs and vienna sausages for Gabriel for dinner, made pancakes for me and Javi. After I played a game with Javi and washed dishes. I showered and put Gabriel to bed. After played going to Boston and Uno with Javi. Tool him to bed and now watching a documentary on Disney +.
(Nighttime: milk, pancakes,  eggs, vienna sausages,  water, Apple jacks)

No comments:

Post a Comment