Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, July 31, 2020

lockdown day 136

Morning:
Got up, showered, got the boys ready for preschool and the boys and girls club. Dropped them off and came home. I have the next 2 days off. So today I watched some Law and Order and napped. 
(Morning: Boost)

Afternoon:
Woke up from my nap to go get Gabriel. We are back home now,  maybe having lunch soon. Had some soup and chilled, took annap and we went to get Javi. Came back home and the boys ate, I have a headache. We tried to play Mario Party but Javi acts like a psychotic child so I decided to not play anymore.  Watching Everybody Loves Raymond and trying to get rid of this headache. 
(Afternoon: sopa de res, flan)

Nighttime:
Ordered Chinese food, now waiting for it. The food came and we had dinner. The kids played for a bit while I started watching the game, recur Javi's hair and my wife bathed them. Ran out to the dollar tree real quick and came home to shower. Now putting the boys to bed. After we watched a movie and I organized some of my wrestling accessories.  Pretty soon I have to boxed them up. Anyway, going to bed.
(Nighttime: fried rice, chow mein, lemon chicken, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment