Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, July 22, 2020

lockdown day 128

Morning:
Got uo, showered and went to wake up the boys. We took both boys to drop them off. They did well today. I attended then forum and started working on my recording.
(Morning: boost, coffee, water)

Afternoon:
Went to pick up Javi and my mom passed by to get them. Had lunch and rested a bit. Got feedback from the recording and did another one and submitted it. It was approved. I have one more to do tomorrow. Now we are going to get the boys. We hung out for a bit at my sister's and went home. 
(Afternoon: carne molida, rice, water, cake, vanilla soy chai)

Nighttime:
Got home and the shoes I ordered came in. They fit great. I had dinner and made macaroni and cheese for the boys. Washed dishes and played Mario Party 9 with Javi. Bathed Gabriel and i showered after. Now trying to put him to bed. Got out and we finished our mortgage loan application amd I played madden and now off to bed.
(Nighttime: 4 tacos, beer, water, mac and cheese, cake)

No comments:

Post a Comment