Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Saturday, July 11, 2020

lockdown day 117

Morning:
Got up, made the boys breakfast ans went to shower. Drove over to my mom's house and helped her with some computer things. It took some time but got it done. 
(Morning: egg sandwich,  chicken sausage, coffee)

Afternoon:
Still at my mom's place and after we were done I dropped her off at my sister's to pick up her car. Came home, rested a bit and we headed over to Serramonte. After we got home and started making an early dinner of sliders and fries.
(Afternoon: mango juice, pasta and shrimp, water)

Nighttime:
Made dinner and had dinner. Had a few beers and a pina colada, now watching Beast Master on Netflix. Went to shower and we watched the Mighty Ducks, after I played Madden and now off to bed.
(Nighttime: sliders, fries, beer, pina colada, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment